We are specialists in the production of ZINC OXIDE GOLD SEAL 99.9% - U.S.P. (United States Pharmaceope) and B.P. (British Pharmacoeia).
Our production is based on the French method using electrolytic zinc (Special High Grade - S. H. G. 99.995%). This procedure guarantees the best quality of the product for the appropriate use in the mining, pharmaceutical, plastic, glass, ceramic, paint, animal feed, phosphorus, cosmetics, rubber, electronic industries, among others.
Here are some of our zinc oxide characteristics:
- It is insoluble in water, but soluble in diluted acids and bases.
- It has piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties. The first one refers to the generation of electricity when mechanical stress is applied, while the second one refers to the generation of external electric currents when temperature changes.
- Catalytic Property. In the hydrogenation of unsaturated hydrocarbons, a property used in the oil industry to obtain high-octane gasoline.
- Semiconductor Property. It has a semiconductor property, which presents a small energetic difference between the occupied bands and the empty electron bands, occurring such conduction when an external energy is supplied to it that makes the electrons jump from one band to the other. Important applications are in varistors, thermistors and rectifiers.
- It has a higher covering power than any other white pigment, due to its high refraction index. This characteristic is important in luminescent, photochemical, photoconductive and photovoltaic properties.
- It offers good resistance to atmospheric changes, when applied to any surface.
We go deeper into the benefits of our flagship product in our blog, with the article titled Applications and uses of Zinc Oxide.
- 25-kg polypropylene or paper bags in 1,000-kg pallets.
- Jumbo 500-kg, 1,000-kg, and 1,250-kg polypropylene bags.
Store in a well-ventilated, cool, dry area. Keep away from direct sunlight, heat, and incompatible materials such as acids and bases.
Request a Quotation
SEE ALL PRODUCTS