We are Babbitt Metal manufacturers who always maintain the quality of our products, guaranteeing the best results for our customers.
Our Babbitt Metal is manufactured on the basis of high purity electrolytic tin.
The main use of our Babbitt Metal is for the use in the electrical generation, cement and sugar industry for the rebabbitting of bearings.
The main characteristics of our Babbitt Metal are :
- Appearance: Silver to silver-gray metal color.
- Shape: Ingots
- Color: Silver gray.
- Odor: Odorless.
- Melting point: 630 °C.
- Relative density: 10.04 - 11.25
- On the Mohs scale it has a hardness equal to 1.5.
- White tin is an electrical conductor.
- Tin is superconductive at temperatures below -269.28 °C.
- 3 kg ingots in 20 kg reinforced cardboard boxes, assembled on 1,000 kg pallets.
Store the product in a dry, covered area, separated from incompatible materials.
Request a Quotation
SEE ALL PRODUCTS